In the world of astrology, K.P.SYSTEM is the best of all! You should test it by posting us your birth data as for an experiment. Our e-mail addresses are right in this way- shashibhushantamare@rocketmail.com [2] sbtamre@gmail.com Advertisingdata recovery

Thursday, October 8, 2009

seven DOODLE questions



My dear friend!
 In the realm of blogging a bedlam is brewing these days that has been triggered by Pravin Jakhad.
He has arised the question over the capability in astrological savvy of Sangita Puri is a nice lady who never claimed openly as she is an astrologer yet she like to write over astrology with full authority as if she knows the astrology till its last words. I think Sangita Puri has very good knowledge in astrology but she misfortunately dared to cross the limitation, as so many times she appeared claiming that her system is still today passing through under the age of thriving that’s why she has no right to articulate with full authority on any subject concerning to astrology.
Mr. jakhad has reposed seven doodle type questions and accommodated not even up to a little bit so that she begin to feel constrained to do nothing in the replay to all the seven. No, not at all, I am not trying saving my skin, I am doing all this at my own choice, and nothing has compelled me to answer the questions. It was screaming at astrology with full volume that astrology has gone to the matter of perishing have triggered me to answer these questions. Before giving the answer I would like to say that I am able to answer the all seven but misfortunately I don’t have any type idea to stock exchange other wise no doubt I would have been. Yet though I make a solemn promise that if you provide me basic birth data of stock exchange I will result you my the best. And now the whopping answers the seven comes to you right just in this way-
1.       A few months has gone I have predicted about Rahul Gandhi, if you have not viewed that article, your most welcome on this address-www.shashibhushantamare-kpsystem.blogspot.com  no doubt, therein that article I have mentioned not the date of his marriage. Yet though even today too I am not going to disclose the date of his marriage as he is still not in mood to go ahead with marriage. Over all, if I dare to disclose the approximate date it will turn into plunge benefit to mine other rivalry astrologers, but as you too are not ready to compromise less than articulating the date, so I guarantee you that there are no chances till 17-05-2011 of being marriage of Rahul Gandhi. I think it should be enough to watch mine prediction is really turns true or not. If it could turn futile whatever you will decide as a punishment, I would be at your door.
2.       Pakistan and Afghanistan will be next victim of next terror attack within 31 december2009. As you can under stand there is no more distance between both countries’ latitude and longitude. You may read more about swelling terror on my blog –www.shashibhushantamare-kpsystem.blogspot.com
3.       The topper’s names in civil services during 2009, as far as I could known should be start with letter KA, SA, and MA.
4.       No more than 14th troops of NATO in Afghanistan would have been slain till 31 December. The counting of figure should be started from today to 31 December 2009
5.       The temperature in Delhi on 31 December would be minimum 05 or o6 degree Celsius and in high mood it would never cross beyond 12 degree Celsius.
6.       From today up to till three year, the planetary sequels do not seem in the mood to pitch a war between India and china, that why matter turns to the subject of farther discussion, please wait and watch what happens with prediction.
7.       As during first hours, I have been said I don’t have any idea about stock exchange therefore I am unable to answer the question, if satisfied not , provide me the basic data ,I will try my best.THANKS.


2 comments:

  1. आपके ज्ञान की दाद देता हंू शशिभूषण जी। आपने जिन शब्दों के साथ उन सात सवालों के जवाब रखें, जिन शब्दों के साथ मेरी प्रतिक्रिया के बाद अपनी प्रतिक्रियास्वरूप टिप्पणी दी, वह आपके विचार, सोच, ज्ञान और विनम्रता की झलक है।
    आप अपने जवाबों से खुद कितना संतुष्ट-असंतुष्ट हैं, आपके शब्दों में साफ झलकता है। मुझे खुशी है कि उन सात सवालों को बिना किसी पूर्वाग्रह पाले आपने जो बन पड़ा अपना पक्ष रखने का सफल प्रयास किया। आपके इस ब्लॉग पर आज ही आना हुआ है। आश्चर्य होता है, ब्लॉगर्स पर जो अच्छा लिखते हैं, उनको टिप्पणी देने नहीं आते। आप वाकई अच्छा लिखते हैं, अच्छा ज्ञान रखते हैं।
    पूरे मामले को गंभीरता से संजीदगी से लेने, प्रयास करने के लिए आप बधाई के पात्र हैं। शुभकामनाएं।

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...माफी चाहंूगा, लेकिन आपके इस ब्लॉग पर भी वर्ड वेरिफिकेशन चालू है। कृपया उसे बंद कर लें, तो टिप्पणीकारों को सुविधा होगी। मैंने हाल ही एक वेबसाइट देखी है, जिस पर ब्लॉगर्स के लिए बेहतरीन टेम्पलेट्स रखे हुए हैं। आप बस यहां जाकर अपना पसंदीदा टेंपलेट जो आपको लेआउट के लिहाज से अच्छा लगे छांट सकते हैं और लगा सकते हैं। आप यहां जरूर जाइएगा। संभवत: आपको भी कुछ टेंपलेट आकर्षित कर पाएं।
    मैं तकनीकी तौर पर ज्यादा तो नहीं जानता, सीख रहा हंू। लेकिन नए-नए खोज-प्रयोग में दिलचस्पी रखता हंू। उम्मीद है आपको इस वेबसाइट के टेंपलेट पसंद आएंगे।
    शुक्रिया।

    ReplyDelete